The position for Team Lead - Digital Payment Applications in London is no longer available
Team Lead - Digital Payment Applications
(NFC, Contactless, Mobile Payments, Digital Wallet, Mobile Applications)
A Digital Payment Device Team Lead is required to join the legal team of a global Payments business.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Proven experience in a digital application environment (design approval/creation)
• Previous project management experience.
• Vocational Digital Payment Device/Web (payment application) design/creation
• Clear understanding of the systems, software and equipment commonly used in the Cards & Payments Industry - including emerging technologies such as mobile, contactless, NFC & digital wallets.
• Comprehensive understanding of application creation techniques and their implementations
• Excellent understanding of Digital Payment Device processes
• Proven knowledge of the Payments industry
• Ability to lead and motivate teams
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent proven experience
The purpose of the role is to ensure that both card issuers and manufacturers produce, digital payment applications and supporting information media in line with our clients product, security and manufacturing quality requirements, thereby maintaining global acceptance and brand protection.
In this role you will act as a SME for proposing and implementing digital payment application design solutions within the agreed framework.
• Provide day to day management, technical and SME support for the digital payment design processes, confirming assessment provided is correct with regards to both the relevant rules and the wider business needs.
• Manage and monitor the review process of submitted final Digital Payment Device digital submissions and related requirements to ensure that they are in line with Operating Regulations and company strategy.
• Provide support on detailed design requirements – internally and externally to clients, application builders and designers.
• Contribute to the Operating Regulations review process with particular emphasis on mobile application impact.
• Provide support to line management of the Digital Payment Design Team
• Provide guidance to internal departments relating to Digital Payment Device submissions.