The position for Software Development Support Specialist in City of London is no longer available
Software Development Support Specialist
A brilliant opportunity for a Graduate or experienced Software Development Support Specialist with a great academic history, to join one of the largest and most exciting software companies in the world.
* Software Development Support Specialist (Graduate Cons.)
The Company -
* This is an excellent opportunity to progress into a software house which is at the forefront of their industry which can offer support, training and working alongside some of the brightest people in the software world. The progression opportunities are absolutely endless!
Requirements for the role of Software Development Support Specialist (Graduate Cons.)-
* This company only take on the brightest people in the technical world, so regardless of experience, you must be Degree educated in a Computer Science, or similar subject with a scripting content at least a 2:1 or above from a leading international university with a fantastic academic record - A's & B's a A-Level (or equiv) etc!
* Experience with languages such as Perl or Python would be great, experience with Java or C++ even better!.
* Natural problem-solving ability.
* Experience in a customer facing role would be beneficial
* Clear, concise communication skills - both written and verbal.
Responsibilities for the role of Software Development Support Specialist (Graduate Cons.)-
* Diagnose and troubleshoot complex client service problems including
o Researching systems environments
* Replicate customers problems and test fixes and document solutions
* Suggest enhancements to the software to improve product functionality and performance.
* Become an expert in a wide variety of technologies including:
o Operating Systems
o Application Servers
o Knowledge repositories.
Why would you apply for this role?
* You are a top graduate and want a role with more diversity and variety than pure software development
* You love all things technical
* You want to work for a large company filled with future opportunities
* You have a customer facing personality
Applications for the role of Software Development Support Specialist (Graduate Cons.)-
* If the above is you, then would love to hear from you at the earliest opportunity - please send an updated CV .
* If you're a graduate with a great academic history please send us your CV, even if not interested in this role. We have lots of clients waiting for your CV.
* Computer People are an equal opportunities employer. Computer People are operating as a Recruitment Agency.
Keywords - Graduate / Software Engineering / Software Development / Programming / Scripting / Perl / Python / Java / C++ / C# / Technical Support / Product Support / Software Support / Applications Support