The position for German Sales Account Manager - DACH Region in Bracknell is no longer available
German Sales Account Manager - DACH Region
Bracknell, Reading, Basingstoke, Slough, Wokingham, Woking, Sandhurst, Crowthorne, Ascot
The company is a large multinational providing IT Security Software. As a result of expansion they are activity looking for an Internal Sales Executive to sell solutions to corporate organisations within Germany and the DACH Region.
This is an excellent position for the right person, offering excellent salary with the opportunity to progress within the company. They pride themselves on being able to offer an excellent working environment and have modern and spacious air-conditioned offices in Bracknell.
Based in the offices in Bracknell, as the German Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for managing and growing business within an established portfolio of clients within Germany and the DACH Region. As a Sales Account Manager you will be focussed on ensuring that your clients are more than satisfied with the on-going services they receive from the company, before identifying new business needs and introducing an appropriate solution. Supported by a proactive marketing and technical team you will typically selling at Board and middle management level across a diverse range of organisations, largely over the telephone. You will also be tasked with identifying new business opportunities within new clients, requiring you to identify and target decision makers and influencers. The role will require the successful candidate to utilise their outstanding sales, communication and presentation skills. Strong organisational skills and a positive attitude will also be required in order to be a success.
In return the individual will join an expanding company that has a strong team environment and can offer real long term career opportunities. In addition sales success will be rewarded with a bonus scheme based upon both hard and soft sales objectives.
• Fluent in German & English
• Excellent voice and telephone manner
• Business to Business Sales experience
• Able to function in a high pressure sales environment
• Proven track record of sales excellence in an internal sales environment
• Responsive to customer requests and highly motivated
• Sales focused, with a determination to measure/improve effectiveness and achieve results
• Confidence & persistence to handle objections and to make unsolicited calls
• Team player who is able to work well with staff and its channel partners
• Good administration and attention to detail
• Able to work independently and on own initiative
OTE £45000 uncapped
Medical 23 days holiday