The position for Business Analyst Insurance in London is no longer available
Business Analyst Insurance
Business Analyst Insurance Central London (EC3) £47k + Bonus + Benefits
Since 1999, Our Client has been a provider of web-based solutions to the insurance industry in the UK and internationally.They have successfully delivered over 80 project implementations, supporting over 35 lines of business, to insurers, underwriting agents, syndicates, MGAs, brokers and claims managers, comprising 1000s of users.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Purpose: Analysis and Management of Client Projects
Reports to: Operations Manager
* Managing multiple projects assigned by the Project Team Leader within timescales provided.
* Arranging and chairing client meetings to gather project requirements.
* Production of detailed specifications for system/product builds.
* Liaison with Developer and QA teams to ensure that project timescales and quality of delivery are met.
* Closely managing the client to ensure their part of the development is managed within the timescales.
* Arranging and performing appropriate system testing of the software to ensure high quality client deliveries.
* Providing support to clients when performing their testing.
* Carry out additional supplementary work as defined by the Project Team
* GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above (essential).
* Progress towards any insurance qualifications (advantage).
* Must have at least 1 years recent experience in an analytical or project management role.
* 3 years experience in an insurer/broker/software house environment
* Knowledge of the London Insurance Market (advantage).
* Experience of managing multiple projects within budgets and timescales.
* Excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills.
* Excellent analysis skills.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint (advantage).
* Ability to produce high quality detailed documentation.
* Excellent time management and project management skills.
* Confident presentation skills.
* Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communicator at all levels with good inter-personal skills.
* Self motivated and innovative, always striving to improve processes and procedures.
* A good team player.
* A logical thinker.
* Delivers results, drives for continuous improvement. Sets high performance expectations and holds others accountable for the results expected. Acts with a sense of urgency.
* Understands needs and considers external customers and/or internal clients in decisions and actions.
* Pro-active attitude towards learning new technical / non-technical skills
* Encourages and supports collaboration across departments and takes actions that are best for the Company. Is able to work with a wide variety of people.
* Creates new ideas and processes, and encourages others to try new approaches and takes risks. Strives to enhance performance by doing things
that are unique and leading edge.
* Willingly embraces changes needed to adapt to new circumstances.
* Appropriately shares own viewpoint and opinions, even when they may be negative or unpopular. Encourages the free exchange of information and
* Willing to ask for support from others, proactively asks how they can support others.
* Genuinely respects other points of view and opinions and demonstrates sensitivity to cultural differences. Seeks out other perspectives and capitalises
on diversity when developing strategies and approaches.
* Willingly owns results, focuses energy on what more they can personally do versus blaming others, finding excuses or being the victim.
* Knows the contributions others are making and acknowledges them. Gives credit to specific individuals or teams.
* Has a winning attitude and instills a passion for winning. An attitude which is
demonstrated by a "can do" approach to issues, resilience, commitment to
goals, and persistence.
* Seeks and welcomes feedback, responds to coaching. Takes action to enhance performance based on experiences and feedback.
* Creates an environment that enhances trust, learning and risk taking.
documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst documentation insurer broker software house project management Insurance Business Analyst
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.