The position for 3rd Line Support/Project Engineer - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire in England is no longer available
3rd Line Support/Project Engineer - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
3rd Line Support/Project Engineer - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire. My Cheltenham based Client is currently looking to recruit a 3rd Line Engineer to do office based remote support and client site based installation and project work. To be suitable for this role you must have strong skills/knowledge in:
· Windows Server 2000-2011 including migrations
· Excellent Active Directory knowledge
· Exposure to SQL Server – versions 2000-2008
· Strong networking skills (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
· Exposure to storage devices (SAN and/or NAS)
· Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2000-2010
You will also need excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable working in a client facing environment as part of the role will be working on client sites performing installation work.. Any Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) or Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) qualifications would advantageous.
CVs in ASAP for immediate attention!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.