The position for Software Programme Manager – (Insurance Industry) in City of London is no longer available
Software Programme Manager – (Insurance Industry)
Software Programme Manager required for a bespoke software giant based in London. The Software Programme Manager will lead large projects comprising of multiple projects, be capable of managing difficult and complex issues, and has the gravitas to move across territories and markets.
The Software Programme Manager will be someone who has worked at Board level capable of anticipating and resolving customer issues that may arise. You will also manage escalated situations as proactively as possible, involving management as needed.
The Software Programme Manager Experience & Requirements:
* Proven experience of implementing complex software projects
* Proven commercial experience of multi country implementations
* Have managed and ran a £10million + pound software project
* INSURANCE INDUSTRY experience is ADVANTAGEOUS
* At least 10 years experience of delivering tier one projects.
* Experience of leading and delivering complex, multi-million pound projects within time, financial and qualitative parameters
* Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
* Leadership of multiple, multi-disciplined teams delivering technical solutions across a variety of platforms
* Seen by clients and prospects as having a can do delivery focus
* A highly developed understanding of project implementation and or system integration techniques
* Expert level in project governance and adaptation of project management methodologies
* Must be willing to undertake international travel as required
* Business Consultancy & Solution Delivery teams
* Product Development & Technical Integration teams
* Full time, standard working hours
* Salary - up to £90,000 - £100,000 plus benefits