As an Implementation Engineer, you will...
• Work hand in hand with your clients, supporting continuously throughout the technical stages of our service, using language that they will uNd3rst@nd
• Work collaboratively with other business functions to provide a seamless customer experience
Essentially you will...
• Be able to change your communication style from customer service, to tech talk, to senior management professionalism, at the click of a mouse
• Be adaptable to changing priorities, as you effectively balance numerous clients’ needs
• Also be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
A computer science related qualification is also attractive.
We value our team. So, in addition to the advertised salary (dependant on experience), we provide a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day.
SaleCycle is a Success – a market leader. A young and vibrant award winning business, growing at a pace unheard of in a climate of recession. Working with clients such as YSL, Sony and Alton Towers to name just a few from an impressive list, we inconspicuously recover up to 25% of lost online sales through effective, tailored re-engagement with customers, using unique and innovative software. Although primarily based in North East England, our success now reaches bases in London, Virginia USA, and Singapore. We’re going far; come and join us...