The position for Software Technical Customer Support / Account Mana in Guildford is no longer available
Software Technical Customer Support / Account Mana
Our client is a leader in the field of Occupational Health software selling to large companies throughout the UK. They are looking to appoint a Technical Sales Support person to work with a Regional Account Manager covering the South of England, focussed around the M4 corridor. This is an External Technical Customer Support role, with extensive travel.
This is a position of responsibility and involves identifying and ownership of specific client needs and requirements through to resolution, and also on request, being an available resource for wider support to the Sales Team. This will involve travel, face-to-face client meetings and telephone communication.
• To undertake site visits and telephone calls etc as scheduled and agreed with the RAM.
• To conduct Client System Audits onsite and online
• To action required issue of information, application of additional configuration etc to resolve client problems.
• To assist in the technical side of Invitation to Tender Documentation as required
• To assist in the preparation of “Sales Demonstration System” Databases as required.
• Assist with / write Site Specific Documentation to assist with Data Collation and reporting (Procedures Documentation).
• Support User Group Meetings, Seminars or Workshops both technically and physically as required.
The successful candidate will be experienced in customer facing roles with excellent communication skills. You are also required to be able to pick up technical information.
• Strong client facing skills are required
• Excellent communication skills
• Report Design Skills (Crystal, SSRS, Excel) preferred but not essential
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access.
• Knowledge of databases would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be based in the South of England close to the M4 corridor with the ability to travel extensively throughout the South. You will be required to stay away from home and you must have a clean Driving Licence.
Our client is based in The East Midlands so you will also be required to travel to the area and you will undertake some of your training at the company’s Head Office.