The position for Enterprise Architect , Consultancy, Oil and Gas in City of London is no longer available
Enterprise Architect , Consultancy, Oil and Gas
Experienced Enterprise Architect required to join a global IT Consultancy based at one of their Utility (Oil and Gas) client sites in London. National travel required. Consultancy experienced required. £70-90k + car + 15% bonus + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join a global consultancy based at their client site in London.
The Enterprise Architecture practice aligns the business needs and priorities of the CIO, CTO and enterprise architecture organizations, enabling them to respond rapidly to dynamic business needs while maintaining appropriate security safeguards. Its core service offerings span across three broad areas: IT and E-Business Strategy and Architecture, Data / Information Management Strategy and Architecture, Security Strategy and Architecture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in and lead strategic projects
- Develop and maintain strong client relations with senior executives develop new insights into the client's business model
- Participate in client engagements including oversight of business transformation activities.
- Lead and mentor other consultants
- Support business development and ensure high levels of client satisfaction during delivery.
- Provide project and program support and help the account management team develop new opportunities within the client space.
- Contribute thought capital through the creation of executive presentations and position papers.
Essential experience and qualifications required:
- Significant Consulting experience
- Broad range if IT experience - Business Architecture and/or Application Architecture
- Experience in design, implementation and EA Governance within a large corporate environment.
- Extensive experience with EA frameworks such as TOGAF, Alphabet (ideally certified)
- Enterprise Architecture experience at a top tier consulting firm is preferable.
- Oil and Gas or Utilities industry experience
- Experience in working with large distributed teams in a highly dynamic environment, preferably involving an onshore/offshore model
- A strong and well-rounded understanding of business process management issues, reengineering techniques and sourcing decision frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of SOA strategies and governance structures.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP certification required
- Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving
- The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined.
Extensive travel (domestic or international) may be required.
In return this company is offering a competitive salary of £70-90k + car + 15% bonus + benefits
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.