The position for Condition Monitoring in Rochester is no longer available
We are inviting applications for Condition Monitoring position with our client a Global IT Services Company.
Role: Condition Monitoring
Job Location: Rochester
Job Type: Contract
Job Duration: 6 Months
• Condition Monitoring.
• Liaison / Facilitator of contractors
• Vibration Analysis.
• Infra-Red Thermography.
• Ultrasound Monitoring & Analysis.
• Oil Sample Collection.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Trouble shooting & Root Cause Analysis.
• Setting up Condition Monitoring projects from initial stages using criticality analysis, to becoming operational.
• The installation, use & maintenance of Online systems, including hardware & software configuration.
• Carrying out machinery trip / failure investigation.
• Vibration Data collection, Analysis & reporting on many different types of equipment including Compressors, Turbines, Generators and Pumps.
• The collection of Oil samples & reporting of laboratory results.
• Thermographic surveys on Electrical & Mechanical equipment, Insulation / Refractory surveys.
Interested candidates please send your updated CV's with your salary expectations, availability for new role and eligibility to work in the UK.