The position for Technical Architect - Infrastructure in Enfield is no longer available
Technical Architect - Infrastructure
Technical Architect North London - £450 – 500 per day
Technical Solutions Architect with experience of working on large client sites at enterprise level.
The candidate will lead design phases on significant infrastructure programmes ensuring all aspects of technical design are complete (HLD), deliverable, within scope and that it meets the requirements. You will be accountable for ongoing Technical Integrity while managing design dependencies and impacts of change, being part of the Technical Design Authority to ensure the design is aligned to Target Operational and Architectural Models.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of developing technical architecture/design.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of infrastructure (including virtualisation),
• Experience of designing and scoping large scale virtualisation solutions from 1000+ users and associated storage solutions.
• Experience of consulting and delivery across a broad range of ICT areas to include one of more of the following; applications architecture, data architecture, integration architecture, service architecture, infrastructure architecture, network architecture or security architecture
• Good knowledge and experience of best practice solutions delivery and the associated technology and delivery issues. Demonstrable track record in the successful design and delivery of complex technical architectures
• Strong communications skills and ability to produce high quality technical and sales oriented material. Ability to identify and develop opportunities to provide business benefit to customers
• Team leadership experience, with operational and people management skills
• Proven vendor management skills, including identification, selection and operational partnership. Experience of working with partners of various sizes and capabilities in order to provide the delivery capability needed to ensure success within their domain.
• Ability to identify, quantify, mitigate and resolve risks
• Proven experience of successfully influencing within technical communities
• Ability to drive through innovations and best practices from concept to implementation
• Good understanding of the business processes – Sales, Consulting, Marketing, Delivery, Service & Support