The position for Assistant Solicitor in Lincoln is no longer available
Our client is seeking an Assistant Solicitor to work in the Child Care Department at Lincoln, in order to provide a high quality legal service to our clients. our client has top tier rankings in Legal 500.
KEY TASKS / JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
* To be a fee earner in the Child Care department at the Lincoln office
* To deal with the caseload commercially and competently by attaching particular attention to effective time recording and profit cost consideration
* To see clients and advise them appropriately
* To support franchise and other quality procedures and ensure the requirements are adhered to
* To ensure that proper records are maintained in the diary and all key dates on case work are kept up to date.
* To undertake a monthly review of all files
* To attend regular Department meetings
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
* Good working knowledge of private and public Child Care law procedures
* A sound working knowledge of the Legal Aid scheme
* An ability to identify potentially difficult areas and to seek advice from senior members of the team
* An ability to deal with clients and sensitive situations
* A good working knowledge of the principals required to cost files and prepare bills
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy at Apple Personnel.