The position for Administration Clerk in Leeds is no longer available
Reporting to the Secretarial Co-ordinator/Resources Manager, the role delivers administration services to a variety of fee earners and secretaries by providing assistance in areas such as scanning, filing, photocopying and other administrative tasks.
Any successful applicant will need the following skills:
- A knowledge of IT skills including Windows, Outlook and Excel with a minimum of 45wpm audio and copy typing;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible and adaptable approach;
- Be able to utilise the firm's resources effectively e.g. Word Processing, Travel Centre and Helpdesks;
In addition, successful applicants will need the following attributes.
- A commitment to the firm's success and to your own personal growth and development.
- Ambition and a keenness to learn.
- Proven team player , who will play a positive and active role within the team and display a positive attitude.
- Have an open and honest approach.
- Highly motivated with a 'can do' attitude and a willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenges and develop own role
There are excellent prospects for progression within this role and within the firm as a whole
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained within a comparable Commercial environment and at an appropriate level;
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a Top 15 law firm;
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development.
Spring Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.