The position for UK Training Manager in Guildford, Surrey, England is no longer available
UK Training Manager
Dove Spa is a leading brand within the spa and beauty industry. They have a simple philosophy to make women feel more beautiful everyday. As skin care experts and an employer of choice in their field Dove Spa offer a range of unique products and skin care programmes, inspiring women to take great care of them selves.
We are looking for an experienced and driven UK Training Manager to join our business with a base in the South East. We are passionate about our products, proud of our brand and looking for a high calibre individual to lead and deliver all training for Dove Spa. The successful applicant will undertake regular and on-going training needs analysis and evaluation through planning, development and implementation of training and development strategy.
Southern Base-Commutable from Guildford and Leatherhead
• Delivering brand standard training for all new employees within Dove Spa
• Arranging all internal & external training events
• Writing protocols on treatments & campaigns
• Designing courses and programmes to meet training needs
• Keeping abreast of the relevant skills and qualifications needed by therapists
• Updating company spreadsheets, including training skills, finance & training, collating indemnities
• Completing end of session feedback forms and distributing them to respective line managers, HR and regional manager.
• Working with marketing colleagues and helping to write articles and answering reporter questions within agreed timescales.
• Organising & updating training manuals in line with industry changes
• Building relationships with third party brands & colleges
• Supporting apprentices & communicating with apprentices schemes
• Training & developing principle therapists for any training they are delivering
• Aligning KPIs with company needs and objectives
• Organising specialist training e.g. IPL, colonic with external providers including accommodation, transport & fees.
• Planning the annual training budget, forecasting costs and delegate numbers including tracking monthly spend versus budget
• Designing a training calendar for the business
• Assessing the training needs for therapists and Managers via consultation with their respective line Managers.
• Measuring the effectiveness of all training delivered through feedback
• Pre and post work to validate trainees understanding
• Organising training venues and logistics to ensure optimum training attendance and a quality experience for trainees
• Monitor and report on staff training to measure it's effectiveness and ROI
• Delivering demonstrations at team events.
• Organising and delivering workshops at team events.
• Ensuring that stock and equipment for shows are ready for transport.
• Attending New Product Development/Design (NPD) meetings and participating with ideas on NP and new technologies in the industry.
• Sourcing and supplying salons with new products for campaigns.
• Sourcing and supplying salons with products that allow them to deliver brand standards
The successful applicant will be a strong communicator NVQ Level 3 qualified in Beauty, possessing a minimum of 5 years beauty industry knowledge and experience .Dove Spa experience is desirable although not essential but the successful applicant will have at least 2 years training experience gained within the beauty industry. An accredited trainer you will have strong commercial awareness and your creative and influencing skills will ensure success within the role. We are looking for a brand ambassador who will be pragmatic and directional, champion and facilitate change and be able to instil motivation and drive in to their audience. Your flexible approach will ensure Dove Spa stays ahead of industry trends, changes in training style, techniques and resources. You may currently be a National Training Manager, Training Manager, Senior Training Manager or UK Training Manager
This role will require extensive travel and potential overnight stays. All candidates must be flexible in this area...
Apply now to join our growing team....