The position for Deputy Manager in Gravesend, Kent, England is no longer available
Our client is a rapidly growing, market leading Leisure and Entertainment complex and pride themselves on innovation and creativity. We are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager for their complex in Gravesend.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall performance of the centre and its team. You will create an exciting and enjoyable atmosphere for customers and staff whilst encouraging excellent service and results.
The main duties of an Deputy Manager are:
- To be financially and commercially aware by delivering and exceeding targets in line with the companies expectations.
- To maximise and increase profit across all revenue streams.
- To carry out competitor analyse and implement marketing activity.
- To ensure all health, safety and security operations are being adhered to.
- Ensure outstanding customer service at all times.
- Ensure thorough recruitment process.
- To ensure all staff are aware of company policies and procedures.
Applicants must have experience in managing and developing a large team
You will be ideally be currently working as a General Manager , Store Manager, Complex Manager Assistant Manager, Department Manager, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Team Leader or F&B Manager.
Gravesend is commutable from locations such as Tonbridge, Maidstone, Chatham, Bromley and Croydon.
Salary is paying up to £24000 depending on experience plus annual bonus.
Apply today for immediate consideration…