The position for Laminators in Surrey is no longer available
Syntech Recruitment Ltd is currently representing a dynamic and successful organization that specialises in the Manufacture of components for the Aero industry. We are currently recruiting skilled Laminators/Clean Room Techs to be based at their facility in Camberley, Surrey.
Produce composite components to drawing specification, and to meet procedural guidelines and health and safety.
• Lay-up up of structural, non structural and moulded panels
• Preparation and daily maintenance of tooling and associated equipment
• Flexible attitude to customer requirements
• Self Inspection
• Maintenance and improvement of local lean and 5s initiatives
• Prepare tooling to required specification and procedural guidelines.
• Record all traceable materials used in the manufacture of composite components.
• Produce composite components to required quality standards.
• Produce composite components to drawing specification and procedural guidelines.
• Operate plant equipment to procedure and health and safety guidelines.
• Maintain all health and safety disciplines in the composite area.
• Willingness to participate in improvement activity across the business
• Must embrace change and be willing to adopt new skills to support all areas of the business
• To be flexible in a team oriented environment
• Composite manufacture using pre-pregs, honeycombs and adhesives.
• To be able to read and understand basic engineering drawings and procedures.
Vacuum bagging techniques
In return, the company offers a salary up to £19,900
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech are operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy