The position for Metrology Engineer in Ilkeston is no longer available
jjFOX is currently recruiting a Metrology Engineer to work for a Manufacturing Client based near Ilkeston, Derby. The client requires the following:
• CMM Programming.
• Prepare ISIR Reports.
• Participate in PPAP and APQP Activities.
• First Off, In Process and Final Inspection.
• Assist in Problem Solving Activities (SPC, 8D).
• Understanding of Automotive Industry Methodology and Concepts.
• Use of Precision Inspection Tooling such as Vernier Callipers, Micrometers, Height Gauges etc.
• Degree or Equivalent in Relevant Field an Advantage.
Salary circa £27 000
Closing Date: 24th April 2012