The position for Repair Technician in Cardiff is no longer available
Repair & Service of Panasonic Professional Audio Visual Equipment
· To carry out component level repairs on pcb's to a high standard.
· Ability to achieve key targets & deadlines whilst achieving high levels of quantity / quality & low re-pair rates.
· provide customer feedback via reports / email and telephone,
· Hold appropriate academic and (or) vocational qualification.
· Experience in a similar position with proven qualities.
· Computer literacy should include, but not be limited to, Microsoft Office applications,
· Be able to work on own initiative and have problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
· Hrs of work; - Monday to Friday 8.00 am - 4.15 pm.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
City & Guilds 224 Electronics Servicing Parts 1, 2 and 3
ONC / OND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
HNC / HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering