The position for Shift Process Operator in Knowsley is no longer available
Shift Process Operator
A Liverpool based company is seeking Shift Process Operators to join their expanding team in Knowsley. They are a BS EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 accredited independent manufacturer of fine organic chemicals. Product applications cover the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, detergent, photographic, food, fragrance and textile industries.
This vacancy is due to run until March 2013 with a view to being extended.
As a Shift Process Operator you will:
- Operate plant and equipment to manufacture product to required specification.
- Prioritise workflow to ensure on-time completion of tasks.
- Adhere to and maintain high standards of workplace health and safety and tidiness.
-Ensure all material is correctly and accurately packed.
- Complete all relevant documentation, logs etc.
The ideal Shift Process Operator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of working in a chemical plant is essential.
- Qualifications in City and Guilds Process Plant Operations part 1 and / or NVQ level 2 would be an advantage.
In return you will receive a salary of £9.25 per hour inclusive of shift allowance.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.