The position for Assistant Production Manager in South East is no longer available
Assistant Production Manager
FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY!!! PREVIOUS FOOD EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL!!!
Due to the continued growth of this well-established chilled food processor, my client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Production Manager.
Reporting into the General Manager you will be responsible for leading, motivating and supporting a highly experienced team.
- Planning, Managing and controlling the production facility to achieve the quality and standards required.
- Ensuring quality checks are completed in accordance with documented procedures and instructions.
- Ensuring that all operations are completed safely and that any safety hazards are reported and corrected in a timely manner.
- Responsible for best practice and to ensure that the company’s hygiene standards are met and maintained.
- Ensuring that the company’s training requirements are met.
We are now accepting CV's for this vacancy. If you are looking for a new opportunity please forward your CV details today or for further information contact the Food Division on 0208 547 3399.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.