The position for Purchasing Manager in Lancashire is no longer available
Candidates for this role will ideally come from an automotive or similar manufacturing / engineering OEM or first tier supplier, have a good knowledge of global procurement and be prepared to travel when required. Candidates will need to be qualified to degree level and a fully qualified CIPS member, have a strong, full understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes and strong negotiation skills.
Salary - £40,000
Location - Lancashire
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
* To be qualified CIPS professional
* Degree qualified
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Knowledge of Global Purchasing / Sourcing
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence
* Excellent listening, prioritising and problem solving skills
* Driven and ambitious
* Previous procurement experience at senior buyer level with the view and drive to progress
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.