The position for Sponsorship Sales Executive in London is no longer available
Sponsorship Sales Executive
Sponsorship sales representative
Our client is a medium sized consulting and publishing company in London hosting a number of market leading conferences around the world. They have an exciting position for an experienced and talented sponsorship sales executive for their London based offices.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- To communicate with organizations based all over the world
- Develop high value accounts from existing and new business
- To develop relationships and rapport with a wide range of personalities
- Understand how advertising can develop brand awareness and understanding
- Understand strengths and weaknesses of wider advertising media platforms, print, online, outdoor etc.
- To manage sponsorship accounts and client requirements beyond the obligations of the sponsorship agreement. For example, chasing advertising copy, details of attendees, helping to organize exhibition stand, overcome shipping issues
- To work flexible hours to manage global accounts
- To work independently and manage time effectively
- To work as part of a team
- To travel when required to conferences and associated industry events (sometimes at weekends)
- To develop market and industry understanding beyond the norm.
This role would suit a consultative sales executive with applicable, proven experience from either conference sponsorship or advertising sales.
Due to the nature of the role the following skills and experience are required, however all applications will be considered:
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate value both verbally and in written form
- Strong negotiator
- Flexible approach
- Previous experience in a consultative sales environment
- Strong relationship building skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Confident at communicating with clients at all levels as well as internationally.
In return an excellent salary is on offer, £26k +40% OTE.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.