The position for Sales Executive in Watford is no longer available
Scope & General purpose of job:
To maximise sales and profitability from all areas of company business in line with annual budgetary sales
Excellent communication skills on phone and face-to-face lovely phone manner extremely important
Excellent computer skills
Organisational skills must be excellent as this will be a VERY busy role
Ability to work on own
Ability to multi-task essential
Able to cope with pressure
Happy to work in a small office
* To deal with incoming calls/emails on day of enquiry and proactively sell.
* To send all requested brochures and information to customers on day of call / email and enter new contact information on database
* To process new sales, including sending out confirmation details, invoices and monitoring payments.
* Update database with all new enquiries, orders, client details and source of enquiries.
* Manage the inventory to ensure sufficient stocks.
* To undertake various telesales activities in line with the marketing plan
* To keep up-to-date with product knowledge of promotional products marketed by ourselves, including that of competitors products, and also of company's other products in order to be able to offer sufficient product knowledge on all areas as and where required.
* Take responsibility for management of all incoming payments ensuring full payments made in line with terms & conditions of orders
* Chase outstanding payments when necessary
* To generate new ideas for improving working practices and increasing sales
* To manage an effective database for retail, direct clients and trade which can be used for mailings and promotional campaigns.
* To help setting up exhibitions, shows etc. at Exhibition Halls, or customers offices, as well as manning exhibitions as and when required
* Provide office cover if required
* To communicate to Managing Director on any client feedback.
* Achievement of sales targets
Due to the location of the company, candidates will need to have their own transportation.