The position for Internal Account Manager in Bracknell is no longer available
Internal Account Manager
My client based in Bracknell is looking to recruit an Internal Account Manager to join their team.
Your tasks will be to;
- Identify new accounts to sell products and services into, whilst maintaining and developing existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Manage relevant internal relationships to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Manage the business relationship of new and existing customers by developing solutions to actively identify opportunities to introduce other product lines, thereby expanding my clients position and value to assigned customers whilst increasing the revenue opportunity within each customers business portfolio
- Work with aligned external account manager to ensure a good working relationship, consistent communication and common focus on targets
- Work with Business Manager to identify sales opportunities in accounts and develop sales initiatives for vendor growth
- Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in line with business objectives
- Promote the values of my client through participation in organisational activities and by taking actions wherever possible to support corporate initiatives
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Ensure all applicable processes are delivered accurately and within agreed SLA's
- Ensure the appropriate and agreed level of client contact is achieved
- Ensure that agreed client retention levels are maintained
Basic salary is up to £20,000 with £10,000 commission.
Previous account management experience is essential.