The position for Telesales Leader/Manager in Bracknell is no longer available
This is an excellent opportunity for a telesales team leader or manager to join a market leading company in a pivotal role.
The primary responsibility of this role is to use your personal sales expertise to train, coach and motivate the Tele Sales People to achieve the targets and objectives laid down by the Company.
You will be responsible for analysing and measuring individual/team performance against Key Performance Indicators and take action as required to ensure the achievement of target/objectives. Utilise one to ones, recognition techniques and group motivation to ensure positive morale across the team. Take responsibility for continually developing own skills (e.g. selling, coaching) and knowledge (e.g. product, systems), to meet personal and departmental objectives.
You will be expected to lead from the front, demonstrating good sales skills and utilising this as a key training tool.
From a sales perspective, your team will target new clients and generate sales using effective telesales techniques and 'benefit-driven? product demonstrations. Existing clients will also be targeted at appropriate times to ensure a high renewal rate and to increase average order values.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Achievement of team and personal new business revenue targets & renewal revenue targets
* Monitoring team performance against revenue targets, proposing &/or taking remedial actions where necessary, ensuring all standards & expectations are met
* On and off the desk coaching of staff to ensure all team members are selling the product in the most effective manner
* Monitoring staff activity and motivating / encouraging staff to exceed expectations
* Carrying out regular 121?s and performance reviews
* Maintain knowledge of the business?s USPs, key consulting services, as well as knowledge of market and competitor products
* Interviewing for new staff members as necessary
* Undertaking any other reasonable task as required
* Team Leader/management experience within a sales environment
* Very strong telesales background with proven track-record of delivering new business revenue
* Management skills, including prior experience of coaching, motivating, performance management and interviewing
* Self-motivated & pro-active approach to sales
* Professionalism & confidence when dealing with clients
* Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
* Strong organisational skills ensuring a systematic and rigorous approach to sales management
* Able to work well in a team environment
* Computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills
With proven competence in new business development and people management, you?ll need a lively character and the best communication skills.
This is a professional sales management role and expectations are high, in return for your hard work and success, you will be joining a growing business with a UK wide presence, who offers good financial packages, benefits and opportunity for career development.
The Recruitment Hub is a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and The Recruitment Hub are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities with The Recruitment Hub.