The position for Sales Executive in Sheffield is no longer available
Inplace Personnel Services Limited are recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager for their client based in Sheffield area.
This is a key role within the company, responsible for developing new clients. The Sales Manager will require a full understanding of the Sales Processes involved in generating business within the broker environment and will need to have effective communication and negotiation skills in order to operate effectively and maximise the profit opportunities within the product sectors.
The Sales Managers primary responsibility will be to generate new business by developing their broker relationships and developing new business from leads generated by the Accounts team.
The Sales Manager will also have good personal management and administrative skills including effective time management, use of Microsoft Office, Internet and email, CRM systems and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
* Using and maintaining the CRM and accounts system to build to develop a data base of dealers and brokers and improve the overall effectiveness of the sales process within the company.
* Maintain up to details of clients and lists of products and stock availability as well as potential new demand.
* Developing lead generation elements of company campaigns, including telemarketing, direct mail, advertising PR, networking events and exhibitions and turning the activity into healthy revenue streams
* Working as part of a team to develop ideas and concepts aimed at increasing revenue generation and maximising company profitability
* Maintaining an up to date folio of suppliers and competitors including contact details, products and USPs
To carry out any reasonable tasks as directed by other senior Managers / Directors.
Please call Katie for further information or to apply for this position.