The position for Telephone Appointment Setter in Bury is no longer available
Telephone Appointment Setter
Our client, a leader in manufacturing and supplying Franking, Digital Post, hardware and software solutions and services, is currently looking for a Telephone Appointment Setter.
The company has been trading in the UK for over 20 years and are currently entering a stage of controlled expansion aimed at increasing its rapidly expanding market share.
Based in Bury, it is commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Radcliffe, Prestwich, Whitefield, Rochdale, Oldham, Swinton, Middleton and Salford.
• To achieve the target contact level of calls per day
• To analyse the existing user client database and prioritise a schedule of marketing calls. (Warm calls) to book appointments into members of the field sales force.
• To contact potential clients from a database of non-users (cold calls) to book appointments into members of the field sales force.
• To organise and maintain field visit diaries to maximise time allocation for the members of the field sales force.
• To maintain an efficient record of all client/potential client contacts.
• Possess excellent telephone skills.
• Be a proactive person preferably with experience of operating within a highly pressurised and deadline driven environment.
• Require a basic knowledge of UK locations and postcodes.
• Be looking for a challenging role where your ability to provide a high quality customer service will be the key to your success in the role.
Ideally you will currently be working as a Telephone Appointment Setter, Call Centre Agent, Lead Generator, outbound Advisor, B2B, Business to business, business to customer, B2C, Sales Executive, or a Business Developer.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be on a generous basic salary of £14,000 (£16,000 after 3 months) with an achievable O.T.E of £25,000. Other benefits include:
• Annual leave entitlement is 20 days.
• Hours of work are 8.45 am to 5.15pm (30 mins lunch)
• Free parking