The position for Service Account Manager (New Business) - Hungerford (Sales) in Hungerford is no longer available
Service Account Manager (New Business) - Hungerford (Sales)
Reporting to The Service Manager, this successful and long established business based in Hungerford are looking to recruit a full time Service Account Manager (New Business).
Working amongst a small team, the key objective is for this individual to achieve and improve service sales targets, providing customer satisfaction at all times, and form good working relationships with both suppliers and customers.
On a daily basis, the specific responsibilities involved will include:-
* To handle incoming sales calls and responses from web page
* To develop new maintenance opportunities/prospects from existing clients
* To provide quotations to customers/prospects with maintenance options. i.e. batteries, health checks, remote monitoring and repairs etc.
* To process maintenance orders as they come in
* To provide pricing through to close of sale of maintenance contract renewals
* To produce maintenance contract paperwork and laminates and send out to customer
* To schedule preventative maintenance visits for customers UPS units and generators, liaising both with customers and suppliers
* To accept, process and co-ordinate customer fault calls with both customer and engineer
* To update company database records accurately
* To run and print relevant reports from Maintenance database and send to Call Centre to update their records with any changes or updates
* To proactively develop new business opportunities actively searching for new business opportunities
Relevant Experience Required:
- Computer literate in Microsoft
- Good telephone manner, customer service orientated
- A can do attitude
- Good under pressure with strong attention to detail
- Keen and willing attitude, being able to use your initiative
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work well amongst a team
This position would suit a keen graduate with desire to expand sales experience, but we are open to applicants from all who can offer relevant customer relations/sales skills and experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a set of online skill assessments to complement their application and attend a personal interview in Newbury or Hungerford.