The position for Internal Sales Executive in Berkshire is no longer available
Internal Sales Executive
Established nearly 100 years ago, our client is a leading supplier of food ingredients including fats, oils, flavourings, colourings, preservatives, additives and vitamins. The company supplies a wide range of customers in the bakery, dairy, general food manufacturing and confectionery sectors globally. Due to the current Account Manager gaining an exceptional internal promotion, our client is now seeking to appoint an established Account manager to manage, develop and secure sales throughout the UK & Ireland.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing the sales of food ingredients in their defined territory, selling directly to bakery, dairy and general food manufacturing customers. This challenging sales role, based predominately from the company’s Berkshire headquarters, will require technical and commercial attitude combined with the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and suppliers based in the UK and Ireland.
• HND/Degree in Food Technology (ideal although not essential)
• 2 years minimum sales experience within the food ingredients market and/or experience selling to food manufacturers
• Knowledge of food ingredients (oils, fats, colourings, flavours, additives, etc)
• Excellent communication skills
• Target driven attitude with the desire to succeed
• 2 years minimum experience selling into markets including bakery, dairy and general food manufacturing
• Excellent telephone manner and desire to develop your career within an target driven environment
For updates on similar opportunities from Poole Resourcing, please follow us on Twitter @PooleResourcing