The position for Area Sales Engineer in London is no longer available
Area Sales Engineer
Area Sales Engineer - £40,000 Basic – Plus a Fantastic Package – London (and surrounding area) OTE 1st year £47,000, Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Car/Allowance, Laptop, Mobile. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world wide market leader, grow and develop a career to the next level.
An opportunity has arisen to join a national, market leading business that installs and replaces water chillers, heat pumps and cooling systems, for HVAC and Industrial Cooling applications. Operating throughout the UK. My client has a tremendous reputation within the industry, coupled with great opportunities to progress your career. As well as this they are a stable cash rich business that offer stability, and fantastic earning potential
Area Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Sell chillers and heat pumps to HVAC, M&E and refrigeration contractors and facility management providers
- To promote a range of water chillers and heat pumps to consultants to ensure they are included in specifications for air conditioning and industrial tenders
- Provide technical presentations to consulting groups
- To apply and sell a range of cooling equipment such as air blast coolers, cooling towers and ancillary equipment for process cooling applications direct to the industrial manufacturing sector
- A mixture of new business development leading to account management
- Business to business field sales
- Attend periodic sales and management meetings and report on matters of strategic interest to the business
- Maintain and update on a daily/weekly basis, diary management, sales reports and databases as provided
- Promote other group activities whenever the opportunity arises and maintain a good level of communication with counterparts in other divisions of the business
- You will be expected to spend 4 days a week visiting clients and working from home the other day
The successful Area Sales Engineer must be:
• Live on patch i.e. London – Or Surrounding Areas
• Experienced in selling Chillers to end users.
• Technical sales experience externally in an engineering environment
selling capital equipment to similar sectors would be strongly considered also
• The drive, determination, and enthusiasm needed to push this region forward
• Tenacious, intelligent individual
• Experience in dealing with high value projects and applications
• Ideally needs to be qualified to HNC - Engineering as a minimum
• Computer literate
• Proven sales track record.
• Full project life cycle experience
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.