The position for Sales Executive in Ringwood is no longer available
Our client, Established for over 20 years and a market leader in their field whose client list includes companies such as Philips, Nokia and Sony - companies that are pushing the boundaries of technology, are seeking an office based Sales Executive due to the need to expand their sales operation in Northern Europe and elsewhere.
• Telephone & email based sales, and sales support activities to penetrate and expand the client base
• Extraction & recording of sales & account intelligence
• Customer relationship development and support to account management objectives
• Provision of timely sales information to sales prospects
• Dealing with enquiries, composing personal sales correspondence, and issuing quotations
• Processing of sales, data entry & general administration
• Management reporting and interfacing with Training Operations departments
• Account Management
• Ensuring the provision of excellent customer service at all levels
The successful candidate will be well presented, well spoken, professional and friendly with business-to-business service sector sales experience, preferably within a technical environment.
An excellent standard of written and spoken English is required as you will be communicating with the electronics design industry from engineers to managers, directors and key decision-makers, building continuing relationships, extracting market and account intelligence and ultimately selling a range of training programmes.
Maintain and develop a range of both new and existing accounts, controlling the sales cycle from start to finish.
You should be able to demonstrate the ability to absorb and confidently use technical information within your sales communications
Enjoy working under pressure in a small, self-motivated sales team environment without the need for constant supervision.
Highly self motivated, with lots of initiative, a pro-active approach, and a 'can do' attitude.
Experience with CRM tools or Sales Databases advantageous
Language skills in German or French may be an advantage.
In return you will receive:
A structured training and mentoring programme
Salary £17,000 - £22,000 per annum plus commission - approx £3,000 per annum
Discretionary performance bonus
9-5pm, ½ hour lunch break
25 days + bank holidays
Private Health and Dental insurance available at a discounted rate