The position for Fundraiser/ Venue Sales Advisor in Glasgow is no longer available
Fundraiser/ Venue Sales Advisor
Venue Sales Consultant/ In-store promoter/ Direct Sales Agents/Direct Sales Consultants
£11,960 basic + OTE £35,000-£60,000 + incentives + holiday
40 hours a week - Monday to Friday (Saturdays will be required but a day off in the week will be given to compensate this)
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Europe's leading field marketing company who currently require a high volumes of direct sales professionals to sell on behalf of their vast array of impressive clients.
For the position of Venue Sales Consultant/ In-store promoter/ Direct Sales Agents/Direct Sales Consultants you will be responsible for:
- Working in a defined geographical territory
- Engaging with the public face to face to highlight the importance and rewards of sponsoring a UK charity
- Achieving weekly and monthly sales targets
- Working in a professional and ethical manner
For the position Venue Sales Consultant/ In-store promoter/ Direct Sales Agents/Direct Sales Consultants you will ideally have:
- Experience in B2C sales is ideal but all professionals from all sales sectors or those looking to get into sales will be considered
- Desire to succeed
- Target driven
- Ability to motivate yourself
- You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle to be considered for this role
In return you will be working for one Europe's largest direct sales companies, where you earn on everything you sell!
- Basic Salary of £11,960 per year
- Uncapped earnings in excess of £45,000 (you earn commission on everything you sell)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives such as: Holidays, Vouchers and iPad3's
- Holiday entitlement
- Long term career with an established organisation
- The opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing sales sectors
- Career development opportunities
Contact Simone Delahunty on 01628 594204 -
direct sales consultant/ venue sales consultant/ fundraiser/ sales advisor/ field sales advisor/ in-store promoter/ fundraisingThis vacancy is being handled by Randstad Sales. Randstad sales is the specialist business line for sales recruitment within Randstad, the world's second largest recruitment company. Randstad Sales acts as an employment business and employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Randstad Employment Bureau Ltd, registered no 02389033. Registered office address First Floor, Randstad Court, Laporte Way, Luton, Beds, LU4 8SB.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide Randstad with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.