The position for Business Development Manager - Dialysis Clinics - South Regions in London is no longer available
Business Development Manager - Dialysis Clinics - South Regions
This company is the world's largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis because of chronic kidney failure and provides dialysis treatments to 253,041 patients around the globe. The Company is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
You will be in a sales position, supplying NHS services, where you will have made considerable impact. Now you are looking for that longer-term career opportunity where your dynamic characteristics and commercial skills and are not only encouraged but also recognised and rewarded. You will relish the opportunity to take responsibility for the business performance of providing outpatient services for NHS patients.
You will work to identify and source new business development opportunities with customers to ensure service levels are exceeded. You will also need to lead tender preparations, customer relations and customer presentations. These qualities demand an ambitious self-starter with powerful customer relationship, written and presentational skills.
- Desirable - Relevant degree in a profession allied to medicine or business qualification.
- Extensive knowledge of NHS in the provision of outpatient services.
- Proven success in tendering/business development.
- Proven sales experience with negotiation skills and NHS tendering process.
- Experience of developing service opportunities for customers.
- Market leading organisation
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus allowance for public holidays
As an employer, they are keen to look after their people with dedication. That's why they offer competitive salaries, excellent training and exceptional career prospects. We're a growing and ambitious company, so there is huge potential here to develop with us and enjoy fantastic rewards in your career.
This position covers London, Bristol and The Southern Regions.