The position for Appointment Setter (B2B) in Brighton is no longer available
Appointment Setter (B2B)
SCOTTISH POWER APPOINTMENT SETTERS
We have an enviable track record as the UK's leading outsourced contact centre for the telecommunications and energy sectors. We have aggressive growth plans for the next 12 months and need high quality employees on board to deliver the results required.
As an appointment setter you would be responsible for making outbound calls to businesses in the UK to arrange a meeting for an account manager. You will work from warm database, contacting companies coming to an end of their Utility contracts. The more appointments you make the more commission you make.
More than just an appointment setter you will be responsible for our data acquisition, measurement of marketing success and penetration within a vertical market.
Your calls will have a compelling reason for making contact behind them, with this in mind the right candidate will be intelligent creative and incredibly pro-active.
In order to apply for this role you must have a background in tele-appointment or telesales within a business to business environment. However people with the right personality and personal attributes will be considered. Be based within 40 minutes of Brighton, be extremely disciplined and structured and you have the intelligence to take a long term view to prospecting.
In return we will provide a career path within an exciting business environment that will challenge the best of candidates.
14k – 19k depending on experience, plus £200 per month attendance bonus, plus a structures commission leading to an un capped commission as you progress. (Highest earners take home over £1000 commission per month – on target earners £325 min per month)
Mon – Fri 9-5:30 (5pm on a Friday)
20 days annual leave - plus one day per year worked. You want be working bank holidays
Other Key aspects include
• Managing a pipeline manually (no automated diallers etc.)
• Calling UK companies as Scottish Power and arranging meetings for their sales staff to go in and review their Electric and Gas contracts
• High performing team with an excellent training programme
• Looking for candidates with a proven track record in a telephone based role/sales etc.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Desire to achieve results
• Not afraid to be persistent
• Quarterly reviews and salaries can increase quickly
• Great team environment – socialise outside of work
The right candidate will need to be hard working and reliable. Experience preferred but not necessary as full training is given.