The position for Business Development Executive in Tyne and Wear is no longer available
Business Development Executive
Founded in 2008, our client has rapidly grown to become one of the leading digital agencies in the North East. Specialists in bespoke web-based software development, they have built a strong client list with companies in a variety of sectors including manufacturing, utilities, housing and finance.
Our client delivers point of sales and business critical software both regionally and nationally with measureable ROI for their customers. Their ambitions are to expand nationally in both their physical presence as well as their client base and become the recognised market leader in the UK.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new leads throughout the UK for the Business Development Manager and Directors to convert.
• Developing a new pipeline of Web based software development throughout the UK.
• Research and identify potential clients.
• Indentify and Develop relationships with key decision makers and influencers of potential clients throughout the UK.
• Make proactive outbound calls and emails to contact prospective clients.
• Effectively identify quality commercial opportunities.
• Effectively explain our clients services and USP's over the phone.
• Gain clients over the phone or face to face.
• Will have a proven track record in business to business sales, especially over the phone and ideally within a related field.
• Will have strong communication skills.
• Should have excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Ideally be self motivated individual who can motivate others.
• Must be commercially aware and financially motivated.
• Will be comfortable being in an office based selling environment articulating a complex sell.
• Needs to be competent with MS Office and have a good appreciation of the internet.