The position for Head of Operations – Independent Fostering Agency – £79,000 + pa in Middlesex is no longer available
Head of Operations – Independent Fostering Agency – £79,000 + pa
Head of Operations - Independent Fostering Agency - £79,000 + pa
The Sugarman Group is currently working in partnership with a prestigious independent private organisation that provides foster care placements throughout the UK. We are currently assisting this group in their recruitment of an experienced Head of Operations to join their very successful team on a permanent full time basis.
Responsibilities within the position will include:
- To have overall responsibility for the effective management of all complaints and child protection investigations.
- To maintain effective relationships with key partners and to ensure that partners are consulted over developments in policy that might have implications for their work and that there are effective local area channels of formal and informal communication between the Sunbeam and its partners.
- Provide effective and professional leadership to the staff, embedding modern competencies and manage the staff in order to deliver best value from the resources available as well as ensuring commitment to the development and training of staff and establishing effective working relationships.
- Provide a clear professional lead to all staff, partners and stakeholders in respect of the safeguarding and promoting the well being of all children and young people in Sunbeam?s care, and ensure that the statutory responsibilities of Sunbeam relating to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing, educational and life opportunities for looked after children are fully met.
- To manage and sustain effective performance, workforce changes and service achievement to ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained so that the Sunbeam contributes effectively to the delivery of high quality and socially inclusive services for children and young people in care. To be instrumental in leading, and working with partners on the transition from child to adult.
- To maintain effective budgetary control and effective use of resources and assets including appropriate pooled and joint arrangements with partner agencies to ensure the delivery of effective and high quality services to meet the needs of all service users.
- To participate in overall needs analyses, planning and budget setting. Be responsible for business planning within given areas of responsibility.
- To manage services within the framework of the Sunbeam?s Equal Opportunities Policy and have overall responsibility for the production and delivery of equalities action plans as part of business planning process.
- A minimum of 5 years' at a senior management level
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an IFA
- Full GSCC registration
- A full UK driving license
- Eligibility to work within the UK
The Sugarman Group is acting as an Employment Business and our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or if you have any questions please contact Dee Spencer on 0207_614_4280