The position for European Sales Eng - Connects & Cables Medical in Nationwide, England, UK, GB is no longer available
European Sales Eng - Connects & Cables Medical
European Sales Engineer - Interconnects, Cables & Connectors (Medical Devices)
Profile for job 8121 2B AB1 - European Sales Engineer - Interconnects, Cables & Connectors for Medical Device OEM's
A strategic European Sales Engineer is required to sell Interconnects, Connectors and Cables to Medical Device OEM's throughout Europe
This vacancy is open to senior European Sales Engineers who have sold Medical Devices to Medical OEM's throughout Europe. Ideally you will posses some form of Mechanical or Electronic Engineering qualification, and ideally sold some form of Interconnect Solutions to Medical OEM's.
"This role is exclusive to Ajay at ATA Recruitment so if you feel you have the right skills and background please read on!!
The company have a strategic plan to grow the territory via organic sales and acquisition from $4 million
to $25 million + within 5 years. In a time where brand is key, you will be joining one of the leading players within the Medical Devices / Interconnect industry with the backing of a financially secure organisation
1. Responsible for maintaining $4 million in current business, and targeted to grow this business 25% year on year
2. Establish relationships with leading Medical OEM's throughout Europe with an emphasis in Ireland, UK, Germany, Finland & Sweden
3. Identify and grow new business opportunities at major OEM's in the Medical Device market
4. Strategically selling high value, custom Interconnect Engineered Solutions
5. You will be working with leading Medical Device OEM's on a project basis with sales cycles lasting as long as 24 months
6. Providing Engineering Design assistance to customers
7. 70% travel throughout the UK & Europe
1. A proven track record in selling Interconnects, Connectors and Cables to Medical Device OEM's throughout Europe
1. You will ideally posses some form of engineering qualification (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
2. Demonstrate the ability to develop strong strategic relationships with key personnel within the Medical Device Industry
3. A second European language would be a distinct advantage
4. Excellent written and verbal skills
£40K-£60K (based on experience) + OTE up to £70K + Car + Phone + Laptop + Pension + Health + 25 Days Holiday & Stat & Life Assurance x 4
You will be working for an innovate and forever growing multi-billion dollar organisation. Success in this role will very quickly see you in a management role managing up to 10 personnel within three years however, this will be dictated by how quickly you grow the business and what strategies you set out.
Further success in this position could see you in a directorship position within 5 or 6 years time.
How to Apply
For further information, please contact Ajay Bhella at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on 0116 216 7002 or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to
For all of ATA's Technical Sales vacancies, join our interactive job board on LinkedIn at (url removed)