The position for Senior Medical Information in Buckinghamshire is no longer available
Senior Medical Information
Senior Medical Information Officer / Senior Medical Information Pharmacist / Permanent / Neurology
A new opportunity has arisen to join an established pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire as a Senior Medical Information Officer. The main purpose of the role is to provide specialist support for one or more of the promoted products from the company's portfolio, as well as supporting enquiry handling for the Medical Information Department's external and internal customers in respect of the company's overall range of pharmaceutical products.
- Providing information on designated products and support to external customers as outlined by the PIPA (Pharmaceutical Information and Pharmacovigilance Association) guidelines
- Working in full compliance with company procedures and the ABPI Code of Practice, and an having awareness of possible implications behind enquiries, so that appropriate action may be taken where necessary
- Providing information and support to internal departments on a proactive and reactive basis in a timely manner
- Keeping up-to-date on recent literature on designated therapeutic areas and responding accordingly
- Ensuring the product information sources are comprehensive, including the maintenance of the department's knowledge database
- Supporting the activities of the Marketing Department, through provision of current awareness, representative training, clinical trial summaries and briefing materials
- Copy approval of marketing materials
- Being aware of and complying with the legislation regarding information provision and copyright
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
- Life science degree or appropriate professional qualifications
- Previous experience in Medical Information and copy approval
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Pro-active attitude with the ability to think ahead and use initiative
- Ability to work as a team player and also be self-motivated with a clear desire to work in the field of Medical Information.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills and the ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL24059 in all correspondence.
Senior Medical Information Officer, Senior Medical Information Pharmacist, Permanent, ABPI, ABPI code of practice, Life Science, Pharmacist, PIPA, Psychiatry, Neurology