The position for CRA I to Lead CRA UK Career Opportunities in UK is no longer available
CRA I to Lead CRA UK Career Opportunities
Excellent career opportunities throughout the UK for home-based, office based, secondment and freelance Clinical Research Associates (CRA) with large pharma, biotech and medical device companies as well as with major, global CROs.
The Role and your Responsibilities:
The CRA (Clinical Research Associate) will perform clinical monitoring visits with the opportunity to work on a mix of therapeutic areas.
Key CRA responsibilities
* Evaluates, initiates, monitors & closes out clinical trial sites
* Ensures appropriate site compliance and data quality
* Responds to site-related queries and escalates site-related issues
* Is responsible for operational site management
* Drives continuous improvement of the clinical sites and team
* Builds and maintains relationships with investigators and site staff
* Assists in preparing sites for audits, reviews audit reports
* Identifies site needs and site-related issues, escalates and/or initiates corrective actions when necessary
* Ensures appropriate safety reporting as well as tracking and reporting of adverse events (AEs and SAEs)
* Verifies case reports and source documentation
* Maintains site study supplies
* Provides input into feasibility and identifies clinical investigators
* Ensures clinical study sites are conducting clinical trials in compliance with the respective protocol, our client's SOPs and applicable ICH/GCP guidelines and regulations.
What is Required
* BA/BS/BSc in the sciences or qualified nurse
* Previous clinical monitoring experience gained as a CRA across all phases in several therapeutic areas
* Willingness to travel
* Full driving license
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
* Fluent in English with excellent written/verbal communication
* Working knowledge of ICH GCP and clinical trial methodology
What is Offered
* Permanent contract, competitive package & great benefits
* Market-leading salary depending on level of experience
* Office/field based roles or secondment/freelance opportunities
Please send your CV today to find out more about these fantastic career opportunities.