The position for Team Leader - Account Manager in Harrow is no longer available
Team Leader - Account Manager
Main Purpose of job:
To manage a small team of Account Executives within the International Sales department whilst handling a small but important panel of Accounts as well. To provide and inspire outstanding service to all the companies customers and to maximise sales and margins to ensure company targets are achieved or surpassed. To develop the International Sales departmental business within the companies strategy, alongside the International Sales Manager & Senior Management Team, whilst complying with all of the company's legal responsibilities. This is primarily an office based job, although some occasional visits to Key Accounts may be required.
· Help prepare sales forecast and annual business plan with Manager
· Prepare an overview report on sales and team performance for Manager. International Sales department each and every month
· Attend / organise events where appropriate as agreed with the Manager
. Carry out annual appraisals
· Facilitate training and induction of your direct reports
· Carry out regular one to one meetings
· Develop, mentor, and motivate your team
· Hold monthly meetings with Manager
· Manage the day to day admin of department including holiday, sickness and lunch rosters
· Offer support/advice to team on product sourcing
· Meeting with suppliers and customers where necessary
· Recognise and solve problems
PLEASE NOTE WE ONLY RESPOND TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Spring Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Group plc is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.