The position for EBME Manager in Peterborough is no longer available
EBME Manager: An EBME Manager is required for the service delivery of prompt, high quality and professional engineering support to a broad range of medical equipment / devices, including a medical equipment library.
The EBME Manager will work on site to ensure equipment management good practices are implemented and followed, including planned and reactive maintenance, asset lifecycle management and service contract monitoring.
The EBME Manager will join a leading vendor independent provider of Managed Equipment Services to the NHS, operating several long-term contracts providing complete equipment management to major NHS hospitals.
Key skills & Experience:
- Strong background in the management and maintenance of medical equipment
- Detailed knowledge of the associated risks relating to patient safety
- HNC/D Electronics or equivalent
- Membership of VRCT
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of MHRA DB 2006 (05)
- Helpful, positive attitude to clinical users and ability to understand their concerns
- Repair, calibration and use of general medical equipment
- Planning and scheduling of PPMs
- Line management and leadership
- Managing the provision of technical support to a broad range of medical equipment.
- Good working knowledge of appropriate national regulatory standards
You will work closely with the Service Manager to ensure successful and timely reactive repairs and preventative maintenance.