The position for Medical Director in Scotland is no longer available
My client is one of Europe's fastest growing specialist pharmaceutical companies with operations across the globe.
They are currently recruiting for a Medical Director to join the business at their Head office near Edinburgh. Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Ensure compliance with ABPI Code of Practice of materials, personnel and procedures
* Act as line manager for Compliance Officer
* Act as Final Medical Signatory
* Work with the Marketing Team to provide medical advice in the development of new marketing campaigns
* Provide product and disease training to UK commercial personnel
* Lead the relationship with medical information services
* Develop relationships with key opinion leaders
* Contribute to expert advisory panel meetings
* Contribute medical expertise to support in-licensing and due diligence
* Contribute to submissions for bodies such as NICE/SMC/AWMSB
* Provide advice and support to UK field force
* Conduct inter-company dialogue and manage complaints according to ABPI procedures
* Provide medical support to the Global Drug Safety team through medical review of select cases; acting as part of the Safety Review team; taking responsibility for medical accuracy of periodic safety reports.
You the successful candidate will possess a Medical Degree and have extensive Pharmaceutical industry and Medical Affairs Experience. You will also be ABPI Code of Practice trained and have a strong understanding of pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
In return an excellent salary and package are on offer.
To discuss this role and similar opportunities, please call Russ Broome today on 0845 883 0000
If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
IHS is a recruitment agency