The position for Client Technical Specialist - Fuels - Driveline - Oil - Berks. in Reading is no longer available
Client Technical Specialist - Fuels - Driveline - Oil - Berks.
Client Technical Support Specialist - Petroleum / Drive-Line / Gears / Axle / Oil / Chemistry / OEM / Automotive - Permanent - Berkshire - £ Competitive + Excellent Benefits (incl. Final Salary Pension)
Marketing, Technical Support, Commercial, Gears, Drive-Line, Engines, Account Manager, Technical Marketing, Business Manager
A global leading Petroleum based company, currently has a vacancy for a Customer Client Technical Support Specialist (CTS) to join their Drive-Line dept.
Based at the organisation's European HQ in Berkshire the Client Technical Support Specialist will join the Drive Line team with the aim of further strengthening the group in the EMEAI region. You will provide expert technical support for the company's Driveline product line to regional and global customers, internal sales / marketing depts., OEM and R&D teams in line with their technology & business needs.
Customer facing experience within a technical environment is key for this position as is the ability to travel.
- In consultation with Sales/Business - organise & execute a plan for approval testing to meet the customer's needs and wants
- Actively participate in project management.
- Prepare written reports and technical literature for use by the customer and by Sales
- Develop and assimilate technical information into concise documentation for decision making by management
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the company's technology, customer needs, market trends and industry direction.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Complete special assignments and participate in project teams as required for business needs
Key Skills / Knowledge / Experience
*Good technical understanding - Degree or equivalent in Chemistry or Engineering
*Industry experience, specifically in the Driveline area (esp. Gear and Axle) Oils would be an advantage
*Effective project manager - demonstrate the ability to manage multiple technical projects and work productively in cross functional teams
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written - communicate ideas concisely
*Demonstrate effective presentation planning and delivery
*Ability to prioritise and organize work effectively
Salary £ Competitive and dependent upon experience + Excellent company benefits that include - final salary pension, private medical insurance, share plan.