The position for Principal CRA in Berkshire is no longer available
Clinical Research Specialist - Senior/Principal
South East, UK
A new role has opened up for a Clinical Research Specialist - Senior/Principal with a global CRO based in the South East.
- Guide and direct the work of CRAs on site, providing mentoring to ensure quality deliverables of assigned CRAs
- Will conduct site monitoring visits for a variety of protocols, sites and therapeutic areas as needed
- Provide input, updates to the Clinical Project Manager regarding the monitoring status and CRA team progress and deliverables
- In depth knowledge of, and skill in applying, applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., GCP and ICH
- Previous experience as a Senior CRA
- In depth knowledge in one or more therapeutic areas
- Very competitive salary/package
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Chance to work for a truly global CRO
If you are interested in this role please apply below.
If you require any adjustments to be made at any point during the recruitment process please contact one of our consultants as soon as possible and they will be pleased to assist you.