The position for Marketing Officer in Fareham is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Communications Officer to assist with the effective marketing of the sustainable transport projects in the Hampshire area.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications individual who has a proven track record in the following:
- Using a range of promotional tools to communicate the brand and projects effectively and appropriately to users
- Update the Marketing Strategy, Plan and Programme
- Use socio-demographic profiling, market research and data analysis to accurately target marketing activity
- Oversee the development and smooth running of a project website and apps for iPhone and Android devices
- Work with partner organisations to maximise promotional opportunities and initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of the marketing activity and adjust as necessary
You should also have experience in:
- Drafting press releases to publicise project activity
- Manage social media channels and maintain regular output and dialogue with followers and members
- Manager the website content and ensure it is kept up-to-date and relevant
- Oversee the production of leaflets, posters and outdoor publicity material for the project and events
- Arrange advertising to promote the project and its programme
- Design/Commission publicity material as required to publicise initiatives and events
- Compile and design/commission the design of exhibition materials
0 Collect and manage personal data from interested parties and use for communications such as promotional e-mails
- Organise, oversee, attend and review project events.
We are ideally looking for an individual who has worked within the public sector or from within a transport related industry sector. This role sits within the Highways and Transport division of the Economy, Transport and Environment department so you would have ideally worked within a similar department in the past.
Please only apply if you have the following essential experience:
- Experience in marketing and campaign management
- Writing copy
- Web-site creation and management
- Customer data management
- Proven track record in marketing of transport projects is highly desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply immediately with your CV. PLEASE NOTE that this role will be based between Southampton and Winchester sites.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Barclay Meade is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.