The position for Temporary Auditor in Poole is no longer available
This position is being offered on a temporary basis initially for 3 months the main duties are:
* To support the delivery of a statutory internal audit service with the aim to independently and objectively appraise the adequacy of the Council's systems of internal control and risk management and ensure Council achieves economic, efficient and effective use of resources
* To provide independent assurance to management, members, the public, external auditors and other stakeholders.
* To support Internal Audit's role as an essential element of the Council's corporate governance arrangements.
You will need to have worked in the following areas:
* Internal auditing
* Local Government/Public Sector
* Undertaking investigations
QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING
* Minimum 2 'A' Levels or equivalent
* Professional Audit/Accountancy qualification (CCAB/MIIA/AAT) or equivalent experience
* Trained in modern internal auditing techniques
For further information please contact or call 0117 9174560
We are committed to promoting equal opportunity to people of all ages in the workplace and operates as both an employment agency and employment business.