The position for HGV CLASS 1 (C+E) DRIVERS in Swindon is no longer available
HGV CLASS 1 (C+E) DRIVERS
Our prestigious client Yusen Logistics is looking for 30 x HGV Class I Drivers (C+E) to assist in their busy Swindon operation. You will be experienced, flexible, presentable and customer focused, in return Yusen Logistics will offer you ongoing work with some of the best pay rates for agency drivers in the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire area:
Yusen Logistics is a regular user of temporary HGV Class I (C+E) Drivers, working from their Swindon warehouse you will be collecting and delivering containers (automotive parts) from 65 different locations. Previous container experience is desirable but not essential. Various start times available throughout the day and night. This is a temporary contract with long term opportunities for the right candidates:
• Only drivers with HGV C+E licence will be qualified.
• You must have a minimum of 2 years HGV driving experience, also you must have driven 180 hours in the past year.
• You must have a digital tachograph card.
• No more than 6 penalty points for driving offences.
• Immediate start following successful assessment (assessment lasts approx 2 hours)
• Saturday only and ad-hoc drivers also required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please contact us today and we will arrange your assessment with immediate effect.
Ltd Company and Umbrella drivers welcome.