The position for Mobile Plant Fitter in Catterick is no longer available
Mobile Plant Fitter
A renowned leader within the tool and equipment hire industry within an established nationwide network of almost 250 locations including a number of massive supercentres specializing in the hire of quality tools and equipment as well as a programme of full managed equipment plans to compliment the unique and tailored service to their end clients within the building and construction industries.
As a committed business who invests in people through reward, recognition, development and training have generated a workplace and business that people want to be part of.
To service and maintain plant equipment at various client sites within Catterick and surrounding areas.
• To diagnose faults and repair/maintain tools, plant equipment and groundcare equipment at client sites.
• Experience with diesel, petrol and electrical machinery
• Update service records and all necessary paperwork relating to the site.
• When on site adhere to all policies and procedures
• Liaise with client and build relationship whilst onsite, representing the company to a high standard
• Ensure health & safety is met at all times
• To have a good geographical knowledge of the area
• Be reactive and punctual at all times
• Experience in contractors plant, tools and groundcare equipment, refurbishment, repair and maintenance is essential
• CITB/NVQ qualification is preferable but not essential
• Full Driving license with maximum 3 points
• DAY Shift (Mon to Fri)