The position for Collection Service Representative in Solihull is no longer available
Collection Service Representative
Our Client based just out of Solihull is recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Representative to join them asap.
As Customer Service Representative the primary responsibility of this role is to minimise losses, by contacting customers to arrange collection of their products.
Duties to include:
* Calling contacts to ensure that the sites are aware of the procedures and ascertaining who the best contact is for collections
* Regularly call collection points and watch the movements to make sure the appropriate collections are arranged
* Review recovery percentages by location and investigating losses
* Liaise with any supporting field based asset managers who resolve issues at collection points.
* Hit weekly team targets for collection volumes.
* Regularly update the internal systems with any problems that may occur and in-house systems with any information from internal spreadsheets
Paying: £15,996 per annum.
To apply for this role, follow the links and attach your CV as a word document. Due to the volume of Cv's we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.