The position for Personal Assistant in Kent is no longer available
£25k - £30k
We are looking to recruit, on behalf of one of our clients, a Personal Assistant to support at Director level.
• Support the Director on all aspects of business and personal aspects
• Dealing discreetly with large amounts of sensitive and confidential personal and professional information
• Responsible for responding to tenders and pulling together information to answer requests for information; distribution of proposals; coordination of all bids and tender documentation to meet strict deadlines for the completion and submissions of quality tender documents
• Support Senior Management Team in tender presentations and interviews, where required to ensure bids & presentations are presented professionally and efficiently
• Ensuring the diary of the Director is run efficiently and effectively through online diary management and providing daily updates of changes and priorities
• Prepare Schedules of when various weekly calls and meetings are to take place and ensure that all parties are aware
• Checking your email account at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon to ensure any requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently
• Communicating with clients and colleagues as directed
• Communicating diary details to the senior management team on request
• Receiving Visitors and responding to general enquiries
• Following up on actions agreed in Board meetings and reporting the status to attendees
• Dealing with and management of correspondence (EHO, Fire Officer, Local Authority, Insurance (Accident Forms & Solicitor Letters), Maintenance, Complaints, ensuring that audit trails are clearly defined, ensuring any concerns/issues are highlighted
• Prepare the analysis comparative reports for distribution to the Senior Management Team
• Ensuring the Meeting Rooms and Board Room are in a neat and tidy state for meetings by regularly checking that tea and coffee trays have been removed and setting up equipment.
• Arranging hotels, taxis, lunches, dinners, conferences and tickets for travel
• Organising meetings and conference calls and communicating all details to relevant people including dial-in numbers / addresses / maps, where appropriate
• Raising purchase orders and ordering goods, ensuring that these are dealt with in a timely manner
• Attend and contribute to team meetings
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative. You must ensure confidentiality of information is maintained and data is kept secure at all times. Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels are essential for this role together with good presentational and reporting skills. You must have the ability to ability to foster effective working relationships with other staff and clients, work as part of a team. Excellent Word processing skills to a minimum of RSA II or equivalent, letter writing & taking of minutes are also required. You must be commercially minded and focused.